Want to lose minm 6 kg

I am am it worker don't get much time to work out.need to lose weight, to boost self confidence in a short span.I do yoga in the morning but it didn't help 60 kg of height 5.3 inches

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to lose minm 6 kg

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the best... Thank you