Wanna loose my fat

I wanna loose my fat on belly and thies nd also maintain it bt I have breathing problem in exercise time nd also in normal walk. And I have breathing problem since by birth.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce17 KGS u can do other exercises than breathing . due to heavy weight breathing problems increases. I can help with weight loss if 4-5 KGS in month.
Harisha N L

Do breathing exercise for 15-20 mins and meditation to develop stamina. Get a allergy test done to know about the things you are allergic and avoid coming in contact with such things....Fat gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for fat reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult pulmonologist and dietitian they will do the needful.