Wanna loose my fat
I wanna loose my fat on belly and thies nd also maintain it bt I have breathing problem in exercise time nd also in normal walk. And I have breathing problem since by birth.

Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore

HOMEOPATHIC FAT LOSS PROGRAM : 25days treatment Patient history is taken after doing a proper FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio.  Proper personalised diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, altered hormone mechanism or stimulate your body’s  metabolism to burn more fat. The initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body.  The second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increase patience levels etc. The third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass. Nutritionist session: Towards the 25th day, we keep a session with Nutritionist to maintain the diet with proper diet chart and plan to maintain the same. No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be in a weaker state utilising all reserves. This program can be done only once in 3 months. For whom this is beneficial? Obesity People who tend to overeat. Hormone disorders: PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetes. Lipoma  Weight due to stress Patients with joint pains due to high uric acid levels etc. Very useful for people who do sedentary work, no workouts, more stress etc. Irregular menstruation People who would like to concentrate on muscle building.  After the fat loss, muscle building becomes an easy job! :) 100% Safe & Natural.  No health drinks or supplement mixed drinks involved. You can find remarkable difference in your abnormal blood reports like cholesterol ,uric acid as well. To know details read our article in practo for complete info or call us.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce17 KGS u can do other exercises than breathing . due to heavy weight breathing problems increases. I can help with weight loss if 4-5 KGS in month.
Dr. Harisha N L

Do breathing exercise for 15-20 mins and meditation to develop stamina. Get a allergy test done to know about the things you are allergic and avoid coming in contact with such things....Fat gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for fat reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult pulmonologist and dietitian they will do the needful.