Vomit due to stress

I vomit in the morning if I have cough.. After vomiting i feel relaxed and it doesn't happen again even if cough occurs.. I even vomit due to anxiety or any sudden tension..this mostly happens in the morning . What to do how to cure this problem..

Doctor Answers (2) on Vomit due to stress

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist
Hello,

Your vomiting is most likely an indication of the stress and anxiety that you might be going through. It also reflects that your sleep is unrefreshing.
I recommend you to consult with a Psychiatrist and discuss your issues in detail, so that he/she can evaluate what is leading to your anxiety and help you allevaite these symptoms.

Meanwhile, maintain a good sleep hygiene ( https://www.quora.com/What-are-good-ways-to-fall-asleep-at-night-and-maintain-a-healthy-sleep-schedule/answer/Anjendra-R-Targe). Visit the link above for that.

Also, avoid heavy meals at night, reduce the consumptions of coffee, tea, alcohol, cigarettes, if you do.

Get a professional opition at the earliest to solve your emotional issues, and get rid of this problem.

Good Luck!

Dr. Dherandra Kumar Delhi | Clinical Psychologist
I can understand your situation and his you feel. In such a situation, one should work on his coping skills: 1. If you don't do regular physical activity, start it as soon as possible. 2. Eat healthy 3. Take proper sleep 4. Learn done relaxation exercises or practice yoga & meditation 5. Find out the things that are causing stress in your life; make a strategy to work on them instead of avoiding Try these things and you'll see the change. If problems persist consult a clinical psychologist. Wishing you good health.