Voice problem
When i speak ,oftenly my voice is not so much clear as it should be. My friends also said me that my voice is mix up with nose and sound come from nose. Even sometimes i repeat the whole sentence to make audible to others also I speak always loudly but problem is remain same due to sound come from nose. Dr i want to make my voice fully clear. Is this possible plz tell me tricks or any other methods

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems you have nasal intonation of voice ( rhinolalia) . Rhinolalia is of two types , aperta and clausa. There are different treatment regimen for the two types. So it should be diagnosed correctly for appropriate management. Consult an experienced ENT surgeon.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Find a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you thoroughly to help you out.