Voice problem
I have problem in throat. I have to make force to talk. Voice hoarseness. Facing problem since last 2-3 years. Earlier I take alcohal daily but now from last 4 months I completely stop. Pls advice what to do for my voice problem..

Hello, There are many causes for Hoarseness of voice. Inflammatory/Irritant Lesions Neuromuscular Associated with systematic diseases. In your case as you had been taking Alcohol previously, this would be the probable reason. Avoid Alcohol/ Smoking/ Tobacco /tea/coffee/ aerated drinks strictly. Avoid Spicy food/ Oily/ Refrigerated food. Keep 2 to 3hours of gap between meals and sleep. Start any over the counter Antacids like Tab. SOMPRAZ D 40/ PAN D 40 BEFORE BREAKFAST FOR 10DAYS Steam inhalation with plain water three times daily for 10 days. Complete voice rest.
If symptoms doesn't subside. visit ENT specialist for VLS endoscopy