Vocal nodule

I am a singer..I have a nodule last few month.. I consult with ENT..he suggested me to contact with speech therapist
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

It is a good suggestion to start with voice hygiene and to avoid straining the voice. If it does not work, you may need a surgical procedure.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?