Vitamin D3 dosage
I recently took a vitamin D3 test and my results came insufficient. I want to know the proper dosage for increasing it above 40ng/ml.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Connect me for any information like diet ,therapy and solve it deficiency issue . Connect me through practo u will get good result definitely.
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.
Gud morning pls connect directly through practo instant consultation for sharing everything about your dietary pattern ,lifestyle routine too.
my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.