Vitamin C as a prevention
Can I and my family members have eucee tablet instead of limcee tablet as a source of vitamin C everyday? Are there any side effects?

Hi First I need to know there is any health issues or not before suggesting anything. Take direct consultation.
Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
Yes there is no side effect to a normal person. But you should consult directly to us or any physician also for all your family members so that one can prescribe keeping in mind all the details and diagnosis. As you need to provide all the details of you family members like age, height, weight other diagnosis, diet schedule etc. There are many natural sources of vitamin C, so you can take them also. I would suggest you to go for natural sources first.
Vitamin C rich foods- citrus fruits like orange, lime, lemon, tomatoes, amla, guavas, kiwi , papaya and many more.