Vit D deficiency
Hi Doc, I recently did a blood test and as per my report I have vit D deficiency and RBC, RDW and triglyceride level is high. Also, I am breastfeeding my 4month old baby and taking only calcium supplement. Can you pls suggest me any supplement and dietary changes? Thanks

Kindly discuss for your concern

Can consult online
Balanced diet with nutritional supplement is advisable
Medication under prescription is advisable
Yes... Take direct online consultation so that I can help you with the medications
Yes Medications available on prescription, kindly show all reports so that proper dosage can be prescribed. Can consult me privately for proper management. Tap consult now to start proper medications