Vitamin D deficiency
I had vitamin D deficiency. I am an eggeterian. Can you suggest which tablets should i take to increase it

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You can take a tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month. Tab. D3MUST 60k once a day to be chewed after food for a year. Get enough sun exposure daily. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore..

Vitamin d rash and itchy bumps Dry cracked lips vitamin deficiency Vitamin d2 hydroxy deficiency