Very Stressfully Life
Due to my career, work and family i am really stressed these days. Not able to properly handle the situations, getting irritated for small things. I always thinks about to move away from my parents, they irritates me alot. I feel cry and feel alone. All the burdens comes over me regarding financial or family. I am not able to handle everything. Due to this issue i am able to properly go and live a happy life. Stressed very much these days. I am not able to handle this situations in my. Please guide me.

people are living with a stressful situation so here below I have mentioned few ways to handle your stress Yoga Exercise Reading books Do the activities that you really like Stress-free Gummies which is made out of ashwagandha.
Please consult a psychiatrist for detailed  assessment which will help in the diagnosis so that proper medication and counseling can be provided.
counseling and medication will help.