Vertigo / BPPV

I had extreme vertigo 6 months ago. I was diagnosed with BPPV and was given epley maneuver. That time it cured all the problem but i am feeling spinning sensation again with "sinn.." sound in left ear.. i went through all the tests Audiometry, Brain MRI, etc. All report came out to be normal. Need help for this problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Vertigo / BPPV

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
If it BPPV the ear affected will be diagnosed with Dixhall pile test first and then later according to the ear that sided Epleys manouevre will cure most of the BPPV's if properly done. They are also some positional tests called Semonts maneuver that can be done at home. But correct diagnosis of which ear is affected should be done. Visit an ENT for it. Sometimes the BPPV can recur even though the treatment remains the same. Don't worry.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... BPPV is often associated with a minor to severe blow to your head.causes of BPPV include disorders that damage your inner ear or, rarely, damage that occurs during ear surgery or during prolonged positioning on your back.your doctor may treat you with a series of movements known as the canalith repositioning procedure.sometimes it subsides on its own in few weeks.