Vertigo head tingling
Hello Dr as I have vertigo since two year and since 10days heavy dizzy and tingling sensations with ears blocked and full of sleepy head taking medicine that is dizitac and vertin as my neurosurgon has prescribed but don't see improvement tell me how many more days will it take ? Is it vertio or something else ?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You should meet an ENT Specialist who will evaluate you clinically to diagnose your condition. You are welcome to drop into my clinic for the same. Do not allow your doctor to prescribe medicines without giving you a proper diagnosis! You are paying the consultation fee for the clinician to give you a diagnosis!