Vertigo and spinning
Hi doctor please any one suggest me how do I cure my vertigo n spinning problems.. I have visited ENT specialist.. As my audio gram test was normal... ENT specialist concluded there is no problem.. But I when my consulted doctor neuro physician did romberg test Which resulted positive and also test MRI of brain.. As MRI was normal but CT scan of brain resulted calcification in ventricles .. .. Currently.. I am having medications of trytometer.. Which makes me fall sleep.. Is this right treatment happening.. N also neurophysician suggested me to do.. Exercises. But I am not able to recover from. Vertigo.. This is really impacting my professional and personal life.. Please suggest me...
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Vertigo is infact a distressing symptom. As far is ENT is concerned will have to rule out meneire's disease. If you are having sudden attacks of vertigo and blocked ears and ringing sensation in ears then the problem is in the ear. CHAMP TEST has to done to rule out . Get back with the report or consult an ENT
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.