Vertigo and spinning

Hi doctor please any one suggest me how do I cure my vertigo n spinning problems.. I have visited ENT specialist.. As my audio gram test was normal... ENT specialist concluded there is no problem.. But I when my consulted doctor neuro physician did romberg test Which resulted positive and also test MRI of brain.. As MRI was normal but CT scan of brain resulted calcification in ventricles .. .. Currently.. I am having medications of trytometer.. Which makes me fall sleep.. Is this right treatment happening.. N also neurophysician suggested me to do.. Exercises. But I am not able to recover from. Vertigo.. This is really impacting my professional and personal life.. Please suggest me...

Doctor Answers (1) on Vertigo and spinning

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
Vertigo is infact a distressing symptom. As far is ENT is concerned will have to rule out meneire's disease. If you are having sudden attacks of vertigo and blocked ears and ringing sensation in ears then the problem is in the ear. CHAMP TEST has to done to rule out . Get back with the report or consult an ENT