Varicocele testicles pain
Consulted urologist,Iam suffering from bilateral grade1 varicocele,medicine not curing my pain still my left testicle paining lying down,when need varicocelectomy? which type of surgery best
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello I would like to suggest you to me the General Surgeon and then only decide which procedure is best for you depending on your choice of hospital and the monetary means and the best technique suitable for your condition... so first decide on the doctor and then decide this thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.