Varicocele with orchitis
Iam suffering from testicle paining,is orchitis or mumps and tonsils pain or sore throat can cause testicular pain?my ultrasound reports are bilateral grade1 varicocele and small inguinal lymphnodes.,my left testicle paining heavy.what can i do

Mr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, Orchitis is inflammation of the testis. It can be due to bacterial infections or mumps, usually the first. Whatever that be, you need to take treatment which lasts 5-7 days. That will relieve you of the infection, pain and chances of recurrence. Grade I varicocele is not of any consequence unless it is associated with poor semen quality.
See a MD doctor near you.

Mumps orchitis treatment