Orchitis and varicocele
Iam pramod age 21.iam suffering from testicle paining from 2months,i consulted a urologist he adviced scrotal ultrasound and done the reports are said that bilateral grade 1 varicocele,he suggested some medicine and used scrotal support,still my my testicles paining and my left testicle lying down and hanging very lower,then i consulted another ms surgeon he said orchitis and he suggested some medicine,totally iam confusioned because what is my real problem?iam don't active in sex,but iam often masterbate weekly 4times,and i am suffering from tonsils ,throat pain also,what can i do now still it is paining in testicles
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Maybe be both...i.e varicocele with orchitis...Varicocoele by itself does not need treatment unless it is proven to be the cause of low sperm count and male infertility. It usually never causes severe pain, so please do not consider surgery for varicocoele for pain relief alone. You can get a sperm count by a proper semen analysis done (after 3-4 days of abstinence) from masturbation at a good lab which specializes in infertility work...as of now just complete treatment course if no improvements consult them for fallow up they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?