Varicocele problem
I have a varicocele in left testicle. However it does not pain or discomfort. But it is becoming large. Which doctor should i consult for the same.?
137 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Varicoceles often produce no symptoms but can cause low sperm production and decreased sperm quality, leading to infertility. Can have no symptoms, but people may experience: Common symptoms: infertility or swelling. Varicoceles occur most often in the left testicle. Varicocele repair is done to improve male fertility . Don't worry, please consult a general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?