Left varicocele grade 2-3
I have been diagnosed with left varicocele grade 2 or 3 with mild reflux...and low sperm count and low motility... What are the treatment methods ? Which is the best treatment ? Will treatment increase my sperm count and motility ?

Dr. Navya G
Hi there..I can understand your concern.. normal sperm production needs temperature less than body temp that's the reason testis have been placed outside body.. but in varicocele there is constant blood stagnant around testis and this increases temperature in testis leading to less sperm production.. once varicocele is treated then your sperm count wil increase..there is surgery, embolisation as treatment options.. consult nearby surgeon and discuss about treatment options..