I am suffering from varicocele and taking Daflon 500mg for d same.. can i have sex or it will increase my problems?
634 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... Rupture of varicocele with sexual intercourse is very rare.. It depends on size of varicocele better consult general surgeon because surgery is only option for varicocele .. Only if it's mild and non progressive it's left like that.. Don't take chance,consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.