Varicocele
I am suffering from varicocele and taking Daflon 500mg for d same.. can i have sex or it will increase my problems?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... Rupture of varicocele with sexual intercourse is very rare.. It depends on size of varicocele ..you better consult general surgeon because surgery is only option for varicocele .. Only if it's mild and non progressive it's left like that.. Don't take chance,consult general surgeon.

Varicocele home treatment How to treat varicocele without surgery Varicocele treatment in ayurvedic