Bilateral varicocele

I have been diagnosed with bilateral varicocele. I was suggested for an operation and would like a rough estimate for the same.
views-icons 134 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U should consult a surgeon to know abt rough estimate of operation charges.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?