Testicles paining
Iam suffering from testicles pain,i had consulted urologist he adviced scrotal ultrasound i did the reports are said that bilateral grade 1 varicocele then dr suggested some medicine, using from 3months still my problem not cured well still my testicles paining,medicine are not curing my problem,can i need surgery or not ? which type of surgery best,less complications
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Grade 1 varicoceles are unlikely to cause pain. Please look for other causes of pain. If still you are keen for surgery then microsurgical varicocelectomy is the best which is done by small incisions in the groin. Alternatively go for laparoscopic varicocelectomy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.