Garde 1 varicocele

I'm suffering from bilateral grade1 varicocele it is causing testicles paining and hanging lower and feeling like burning...in this situation or condition masterbation or ejaculation is good or bad to me.please help me

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, if u are suffering from pain n other symptoms u should take a break from mastrubation for few days. And about varicocele if u have any concern like fertility then u should fellow advise given by previous Dr.
Harisha N L

Hi, Varicocoele by itself does not need treatment unless it is proven to be the cause of low sperm count and male infertility. It usually never causes severe pain, so please do not consider surgery for varicocoele for pain relief alone. You can get a sperm count by a proper semen analysis done (after 3-4 days of abstinence) from masturbation at a good lab which specializes in infertility work. If the quality of sperm is poor, you may need to get a more detailed evaluation...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.