Uti problem

Is is safe to take levoflaxocin for uti? I am not taking any other medication other than multivitamin and combiflam I experience pain sometimes urinating and occasionally get white discharge that goes away so i am suspecting it may be uti since i have had it in the past My recent blood test indicated marginally higher than normal eisonophil count

Doctor Answers (1) on Uti problem

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, In uti burning sensation while urination, fever, lower abdominal pain, color Change in urine are the common symptoms. Go for cbc, urine routine, urine culture and sensitivity. You need to be treated according yo your culture report if it is uti. Increased easinophil count indicates some allergy go for AEC. If it is uti you can take levoflox but dosage should be taken according to severity. It needs furthur evaluation consult general physician for treatment.