UTI and left varicocele
I have done USG whole abdomen,X-ray KUB and USG scrotum and found mild to moderate left varicocele.In my blood test sugar, urea,creatinine are in limits ,CBC also in normal limits.But in urine red blood cells are found occasionally and UTI was found for e.coli. I am taking cifran 500 for last six days twice daily and urimax 0.2 mg once daily and now my pain while urinating has gone but burning sensation is still little bit existing. So do I continue cifran 500 or I have to change this medication.if I have to continue, then how many days from today I have to continue.

Was E. coli sensitive to ciprofloxacin. Is so a minimum course of 7 days and reculture urine. Try taking syrup citralka too