UTI for 7 years
Hi I have UTI from past 7years which is curing and reoccurring periodically. Doctor told that since I have horse shoe kidney, it reoccurs periodically throughout my life. Is it right. This time for last six months I am taking medicine urimax ,microcid and cystopan for one month. But till I use medicine penis burning, stomach uneasiness and right testicle pain will be medium. If I stop medicine for some days , infection symptoms start again. I donot understand that for how long I should use the medicine. Or am I using right medicine. I have reports of semen test,Ultrasound scanning for testicles and liver function test . Pls share ur valuable suggestions. Doctor asked me to continue the same medicine as said above. Thanks.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to drink lots and lots of water. Get your blood sugar also checked out once. Also, kindly repost the question with all the reports and also the urine culture reports. Then we will be able to help you better. Alternatively, you can consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.