Urinary tract infection

I had unprotected genital to genital rubbing with a man on 18th oct. Since 16th nov i was suffering from UTI. I want to get tested for all STDs and get cleared. How much time should i take to get tested for all STDs. My gynaec gave me norflox 400 and citralka syrup for present UTI. Kindly suggest how much time to wait and get a test for all STDs. I am afraid that i may get any STDs

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

inToday's era all stds are treatable.. Dont wry  about it just go for testing  hep b and hiv.... Repeat testing after 3 month's again for sure diagnosis
Condoms gives the at least partial protection  against std!! Indulge in monogamous relationship and save your life
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

It's better to take treatment for STDs now. Tests may or may not detect before symptoms appear. You can test for HIV now and repeat it 3 months later.
Dr. Mandira Singh
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Hyderabad

Tell your gynaec to give you a emperical treatment for STD, you need at least 3 months time to get any result for STD especially HIV