Urinary tract infection

I had unprotected genital to genital rubbing with a man on 18th oct. Since 16th nov i was suffering from UTI. I want to get tested for all STDs and get cleared. How much time should i take to get tested for all STDs. My gynaec gave me norflox 400 and citralka syrup for present UTI. Kindly suggest how much time to wait and get a test for all STDs. I am afraid that i may get any STDs

Doctor Answers (3) on Urinary tract infection

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
11 yrs. of exp | Pune | Infertility Specialist

INR 450 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
inToday's era all stds are treatable.. Dont wry  about it just go for testing  hep b and hiv.... Repeat testing after 3 month's again for sure diagnosis
Condoms gives the at least partial protection  against std!! Indulge in monogamous relationship and save your life
Dr. Swati Chitnis
5 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Gynecologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
It's better to take treatment for STDs now. Tests may or may not detect before symptoms appear. You can test for HIV now and repeat it 3 months later.
Dr. Mandira Singh
30 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Gynecologist
Tell your gynaec to give you a emperical treatment for STD, you need at least 3 months time to get any result for STD especially HIV