Genital warts

I have got genital warts. I want to know about the treatment, the procedure and the cost. I am really worried about it.

Doctor Answers (4) on Genital warts

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is dificult to evaluate your condition without examining you in person. I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Mandira Singh Hyderabad | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
it is a sexually transmitted disease. depending on the number and size of the warts chemical or electro cautery is advisable
meet a dermatologist
get yourself vaccinated for cervical cancer also
Dr. Yashica Gudesar Delhi | Gynecologist
Come and show...if small and less in no it can be removed by application of medicine...if more you need to remove by cautery...the more you will wait the more they will increase
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus .Genital warts can be treated, but they can come back unless the underlying infection is also treated.its sexually transmitted infection . Consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital for treatment....