Upper back pain during deep breath
Whenever I use to pool up my chest or deep breath feeling a pain like piercing. Pain is not stable. It comes and go. Very much worried please reply.

Needs to assess in detail

May be musculoskeletal in origin
Consultation is advisable
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
It might be due to gastritis or if you are a smoker . Many other possibilities can be there too,kindly consult me for detailed consult
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Might be gastritis
consult directly for better guidance and treatment