Upper back pain disc bluge
I am suffering nick pain disc bluge last 2 your please give me good suggestion sir shoulder pain also

Ayurveda Neuro panchkarma is very effective and curable.Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness that can worsen with age. Symptoms include pain, swelling, reduced range of motion and stiffness.Ayurved Neuro Panchkarma like Sek,steam,Basti,Kati Bast,Sira vedana are very benificiary.
Cunslt Aayu.Doctor.
Avoid Dahi,chach,khate chijen.Foe more information seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero.

+146
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get  cure definitely
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma or traction required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. Tc
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services