Unwanted thoughts
Dear Doctor, its 5 am in the morning I am writing to you. I am an engineering student, Age 26, Unmarried, No record mental illness or any other health issues in the past. Doctor, from last one week I am facing some difficulties in my thoughts. I just keep thinking myself in a hypothetical situation about anything or everything, that never goanna happen at all. Even it happens when I am with my friends or in class or during dinner, I don’t think I have situation where I don’t get these thoughts.

Hello, having unwanted thoughts all the time, which hamper your functioning may be due to obsessive compulsive disordet, but need more detailed evaluation.
you should come to my clinic for detailed evaluation and management. Clinc is in Green park Delhi. Thanks...