Unstable mind

I've been experiencing my mind is being uncomfortable n Unstable Like the things which r wrong for me sometimes I start thinking that r right which make me soo uncomfortable n unconfident in many ways I'm an art student n I got a creative mind sometimes it also effects my creative thinking which I really hate Idk what to do plz help

Doctor Answers (3) on Unstable mind

Dr. Mohit Shah Mumbai | Psychiatrist
You can be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, opinion from psychiatrist along with cognitive behavioural therapy can help you
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend, Need more information to come to any conclusions. But one thing for sure is that irrelevant ad unwanted thoughts arise due to stress. So before stress take any serious effects on you please get help from psychotherapist. To keep your thinking positive follow the steps given below 1. Avoid taking non veg at nights 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Avoid junk food and areated drinks 4. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables 5. Go for regular exercise 6 Practice yoga, meditation and relaxation techniques. Feel free to contact me for any further guidance Wishes
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, from what you have written it is difficult to come to any conclusion. It seems that you may be having stress of exams or some other stress and you are probably reacting to that stress with unwanted thoughts.
Also, is there any history of substance use? You are taking some supplement, please check if they contain steroids.
Please consult a Psychiatrist in person, a detailed evaluation will help reach a diagnosis and then a treatment plan can be worked out.
In the meantime, try and exercise daily, eat healthy, try to get 8 hours of sleep, keep yourself busy and happy. You can do Yoga or simple breathing techniques to rid yourself of stress.
Hope this helps, All the Best!