Underweight
Based on I height, I should weigh 62kg according to Army standards which provides 10% relaxation on either side. In that case I must be at least of 55.8kg. I currently weigh 52kg and need to reach the standards within 42days. Please suggest the suitable diet plan for it.

Dr. Vandana Verma (PT)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi. This target can be achieved by proper diet plans which will be given to you on weekly basis. And review would also be done of the same. You have to consult me privately for this. As this needs our constant involvement with the patient.