Unable to.sleep
I am unable fo sleep. I try hard to get some rest and take a deep sleep but unable to do so. I have tried everythung, reading, studying, watching movie, deep breaths, everything. But i am unable to sleep and actualy i kind of hate to sleep. I sometimes feel.like crying as I am not able to get ample amount of sleep. Last yer i didnt slept for straight 15 days took medications but didnt help. I am awake til 4 or 5 and then get up by 8. I just want to know which doctor should i visit and what is the cause of it. Please reply and let me know

Dr. Ramdas Ransing
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune

Most likely you may have sleep disorder as primary or secondary illness. the treatment includes behaviour interventions and Medicines. you may consult local doctor /psychiatrist trained in treating sleep disorders or me. I think this will help you.
Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Pune
You are taking medications for Migraine. These medications may induce sleep, and when you stop these there could be insomnia. Migraine headache might be associated with anxiety or depressive symptoms.