Unable to sleep
From few months or 2-3 years , I can't sleep before 4-5 Am no matter I try , But I want to get to sleep early or change this current habit , Also recently I saw about sleeping gummies that it is not habit forming like sleeping pills , So Should I take these melatonin gummies for my problem? Are there any side effects ? If no , which brand and how much mg you recommend

You might be suffering from Delayed sleep phase syndrome It’s advisable to consult a psychiatrist for a more detailed evaluation to rule out other causes of insomnia, co morbid depression/ anxiety issues, substance use affecting sleep cycle Accordingly you’ll be explained sleep hygiene and started on meds. Please avoid OTC melatonin
Melatonin does help in sleeping but before starting you should consult a psychiatrist.