Unable to find my problem
I don't know anything what iam doing.if I done,it will be wrong or it wil be hurting to my parents.i don't know how to decide myself what to do either in career or in life.untill now I felt like I have lead a worst life with a unknown happiness.i don't have clarity in anything but iam trying but I don't know for what iam trying.iam the person who always be smiling and talking to everyone.this leads very bad on me.in past I have done so many wrong things like loving the person and leaving with some reasons and again now also iam in relation,I have said to my family also but they rejected,still it is in progress.i don't know whether I have to quit myself for love or sacrifice my love for my parents.and moreover all are in sad situation about my thinking and for my behaviour.and finally I don't know how to express my feelings and emotions.what to do??iam hoping that this consultation will give me a clarity on my life.i don't know how to Convey my problem but I wil try.pls help me in this.

Hello, First of all, I must tell you that you are completely understandable and you have conveyed your issues in simplest terms here. It is clear that you are in trouble despite maximum efforts from your side. You are struck between your and your parent's happiness. However, you should not try to choose one. You are free to consult a psychiatrist and we can definitely help you in understanding your own emotions and thoughts and also how you can manage all the relationships well.
you need to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist for these issues.
You must be in a difficult situation, consult a psychologist or psychiatrist for proper guidance. You might need some stress management therapy.
It seems u r suffering from personality issues wild mild-mod depressive symptoms .
take a consultation with a psychiatrist or u can directly connect with me here only