Unable to do sex
I am a new married person and am not able to do sex please advise do I need to consult sex counceller  to overcome this problem
1187 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
U need a counselling. Anxiety reduces the performance in sexual acttivity. Newer medicines have very good response to improve erection. Be assured. Go for a detailed evaluation and medication
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?