Unable to concentrate

I'm unable to concentrate on anything. Even unable to sleep even not having hungry . sometimes getting symptoms of suicide tendency . please give any suggestions
views-icons 228 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Unable to concentrate

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
23 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Psychiatrist

INR 750 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
These are symptoms of depressive illness. Depressive illness is a medical illness due to imbalance of neurotransmitters.  Kindly consult a psychiatrist for effective treatment with medications and CBT
Dr. Dherandra Kumar
12 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Clinical Psychologist

INR 1500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi, Greetings of the day. Went through your description. It appears to be major depressive disorder, but there might be other possibilities also as your description is not exhaustive. Depression is a disorder that Alters your way of looking at world and you may experience other symptoms like helplessness, hopelessness and worthlessness. Try to structure your day, so activities that you enjoy and engage in some physical activity. Talk to your family members about the symptoms, especially suicidal thoughts. I recommend you to visit a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist for proper diagnosis and management of Condition. Regards Dr Dherandra Kumar Consultant Clinical and Child Psychologist Apollo Hospital, Noida Director, Psyindia