Unable to concentrate - Depression
I cannot concentrate on work.I am married since last 10 years with a caring husband and a sweet child.But my husband is asexual since the beginning and our marriage was almost on the verge of breaking due to petty issues.Now our understanding is great and he is very kind otherwise however completely asexual and aromatic.And I have other problems too.My father is a cancer patient ailing & bedridden since last 6 years.I am the only child and too attached to him taking care of his treatment and struggling with the fear of losing him every moment. I am 37 years old, well placed in career but I can't concentrate on my much needed job due to constant turmoils in my life. I cannot find a way out. I feel trapped and I am suicidal though I won't ever commit it for the sake of my 3.5 year old child, hubby, parents and hoping to get pleasures of life in future. Others issues I know I can't solve but atleast I need to get back my concentration to save my job !!

Consult a psychiatrist.
contact me online through practo
You are suffering from worries, causing bio-psycho-social impairment. So need a problem based intervention. Consult a psychiatrist.
Dear, U need detailed evaluation. Consult a psychiatrist
You may have depression, we need a detail discussion
Depression is a persistent state of sadness that is the result of interaction between one's inner biological and psychological state and gets triggered of with environmental stressors. Reactive depression is in response to a situation like loss, sickness, trauma etc. Endogenous depression occurs without any noticeable environmental stressors. Psychological symptoms include lack of interest, negative thinking, irritability, frustration, feeling demotivated etc. Somatic symptoms like fatigue/ weakness/ lack of sleep/ lack of appetite and other physical symptoms are common. Anxiety is common. In severe cases one may feel helpless and hopeless enough to wish for death or attempt suicide. Treatment includes physical and psychiatric work up following which medicines can be prescribed. In milder cases, psychotherapy or counselling is recommended.
Consult online with me for Diagnostic workup
Relaxation Exercises like Yoga and Meditation Dr.Kamal Kishore Verma NeuroPsychiatrist, Sexologist and De-Addiction Specialist
You seem to have Major Depression
Consult a Psychiatrist for help
you can consult me online on practo
Mental health issues can affect anybody despite you being well settled in your career there are two stressful events in your life one is the father medical condition and also so the husband's asexuality. Please consult with a psychiatrist it is not necessary that you may require medications sometimes just helping hand is important to guide you through rough Times
consult a psychiatrist online or offline