Unable to conceive
I have a 4 year old daughter. We are trying to conceive since 4 months, but no luck. I am already in thyronorm 50 mg. Please advise. Thanks

Thyroid disease can come in your way of having a healthy pregnancy  if you don't choose to heal it from the root cause.
It's not normal to have thyroid disease, irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. Thyroid disease  is completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps.
Feel free to chat with me on Practo direct consult if you want more support
You need a few test and some simple medications after that
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
This condition come under secondary infertility.. U need detail evaluation along with ur husband semen analysis.. For detail information consult with me online
U need to be evaluated
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Detailed test and history required. Connect online or in person. Gaudium women's hospital.
Do basic tests for yourselves and your husband and tube tests.  Reduction of weight.
Still continue to do so for 2 to 3 months on fertile days and if you do not succeed then consult Gynaecologist