Unable to come out of Anxiety.
Hi. I am unable to come out of anxiety. I keep getting scared due to which I get headache and bloating in stomach. This started during covid lockdown. It is almost going to be 2 years but still I am not able to come out of anxiety.

Kindly  get a detailed evaluation done by a Psychiatrist to understand  the causes of  and various  factors contributing to your distress. That would help to make a management plan suited to your requirement.
Consultation with a Psychiatrist
You need to consult a Psychiatrist and get proper evaluation done . You have not mentioned what you have tried so far to come out of Anxiety ? You need to start with relaxation techniques and counseling, if symptoms are severe you need medicine.  Anxiety is a medical disorder , without treatment it will not go away , and the longer you wait it becomes more difficult to treat and takes longer as well.
please consult a Psychiatrist
Detailed evaluation is needed.  With medication you will surely feel better. Consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Seems like anxiety disorder which may present with abdominal symptoms and headache. Without treatment it is possible that anxiety may worsen with time.
Consult a psychiatrist for further management which will help with your symptoms.
Unfortunately many people during the lockdown have started experiencing the same difficulties as you. Fortunately it is very treatable and you should consult with a psychiatrist immediately and you should improve with treatment
Consult a psychiatrist
Consult Psychiatrist