Ulnar treatment
I examined my issue with a doctor and found its elbow ulnar nerve which causes severe pain. Knw that im taking medicine as prescribed but still does cure me and not sure how long it will take.. Any one suggest the best medicine for ulnar nerve damage and also the recovery time?? I have attached the medicine which im currently taking and does not seems to be improvement. I really miss my game to play..

Mr Suresh, you have a nerve compression according to your doctor and this will take from a few weeks to a few months to heal. I will advise you take vitamin b12 and D injections after getting vitamin b12 and D levels checked. This can speed up recovery Steroids can also help
consult if needed
take vitamin injections