Ulcer in mouth
Ulcer in my mouth since 1 week red spot in toung,kindly suggest any medication for the above problem

Ok, you can consult on my page, as u need oral Medicine specialist consultation for its Diagnosis and timely treatment. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent govt dental colege, MAIDS/ MAMC delhi. I will take a detailed history, advice and medicate you accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Apply rexidine-M gel to the affected area. Avoid hot and spicy food for a few days. Take a multivitamin tablet.
Apply mucopain ointment
Hi, You can apply Dologel on the ulcers. Dry the area with a soft towel so that there is no saliva on the ulcer and apply Dologel directly using finger or earbuds 4-5 times daily. This should help. If not reducing then please visit a nearby dental surgeon. Dr may prescribe some medications