Trying to Conceive

I am trying to conceive for past 1 year.after marraige I usually get hip pain 1 week before my periods due date.my cycle is very very regular and correct. 31 day cycle.my gynecologist suggested me duphaston 10 mg tablet for 10 days from 17th to 26th.today is day 31.i just want to know the reason for my hip pain and suggestions for conceiving .

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, as this is the day 31, you can do urine Pregnancy test if you missed your periods. Hip pain may be related to any deficiency of calcium and vit d3 .
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, If you have been trying to conceive since 1 year then visit an infertility specialist and get you and your husband checked. You may be experiencing PMS syndrome pain. Please visit our clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hip pain may be related to your menses Kindly get a usg abdomen done
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am,  The hip may be referred backache during your menstrual cycle or a compressive neuropathy of unknown etiology unrelated to Orthopaedic issue. As you wish to conceive,  I would suggest only simple analgesics for the hip pain along with folic acid (400 ug) tablet for 3 months . Please discuss the use of progestrogens with your treating gynaecologist, especially if the hip pain is old and you wish to conceive in near future. Regards, Aditi