Trigger finger in the little finger
My 2 year old has trigger finger in the little finger. She is very reluctant to move the little finger as it's making tak tak sounds on opening and closing. How to treat it without surgery? What are the techniques or treatments/medications we can do at home? Please suggest. We don't want to go for surgery of 2 year old.

Kindly have diagnosis cofirmed. If trigger finger, it must be operated, other wise the fonger will remain  small.
Hi, We can try with non-operative management first before going for any surgical intervention. For detail report on the case and further work up i recommend you to consult directly so we can discuss about the precautionary and conservative management. Hope it was helpful to you!!
First the diagnosis of trigger finger should be confirmed, because usually this is not the age for that
Needs detailed consultation
Consult me for further details
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true