Treatment for viral warts

I am suffering from facial warts since last. My doctor is always using liquid nitrogen on them and so full face has been patchy by big dark spots. Are there alternative treatments and ways of avoiding them.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed as the treatment depends on it. There are multiple treatment options for a wart. There are many treatment options for a wart and it depends on the location, size and number of warts. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option taking into considerations the various factors and accounting for merits and demerits of each procedure. Warts may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. A higher dose of zinc helps to prevent a relapse. It is a contagious skin condition and treatment should not be delayed as there is risk of spread to self and others.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
You can try for co2 laser , RF or electrocautery as suggested by dermatologist u are visiting, if done in a proper manner they should leave spots . U can visit our site for more detailed descriptions www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com Janak Puri Delhi