Genital warts

I had genital wart on circumference of anus.After consulting doctor had applied Podowart & since then complete area has swell and bcom whitish & red.The wart has not fallen and skin smells rotten.Is wart virus spreading?Is there any antibiotics I should apply to stop infection?Am unable to sit & pass stool.

Dr. Rajdeep

Stop podowart. U seem to be having a severe reaction to it. Start an anti inflammatory medicine. A combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratio peptidase. U can take lyser dp. Twice daily. Wash the area with plenty of cold water. Apply t bact ointment twice or thrice a day on the area. Antibiotics must be started after a doctor has examined you. You can get the area drained if there is too much pain and swelling. It will give u immediate relief. Most of the times u will get relief once u start the tablet itself. If not please visit a dermatosurgeon or general surgeon. U could meet me or any doctor near where u live. Once the swelling and pain subside u can get the warts removed by radio frequency or laser under local anaesthesia if it is growing back. I perform all these procedures routinely at my center. Take care. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore