Tooth senstivity
Last night I was having ice cream and i felt high sensitivity in my teeth. Since then its senstivity is continue. What should I do?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Ur sensitivity and pain might b due to decayed tooth which is close to or had spread to the deeper pulp tissues. U immediately have to consult ur nearest Dental Surgeon.
Sensitivity on taking cold or hot stuffs might due to various reasons . Like pupal inflammation (pulpits ) , or there might be an enamel loss due to agressive brushing . Consult a dentist near by and get ur teeth treated .
Dr. Ankush Jindal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Chandigarh
You should consult a dentist who will tell you the reason of sensitivity after examining your teeth.