I have senstivity problem

Hi doctor, I can't have any cold item because of senstivity problem, plz give me good suggestions to cure

Doctor Answers (10) on I have senstivity problem

Hello, You need to visit a dentist who will evaluate you for the possible causes for sensitivity like loss of Enamel,cavities,gum recession leading to root exposure and sensitivity. Based on the severity of the problem,the treatment will be planned. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Kindly go to a dentist for a Consult as tooth sensitivity can be due to
1. Caries
2. Gum recession
3. Periodontal diseases
4. Cracked tooth
5. Problems in bite.

Go for the finding of the cause to solve your sensitivity. I will give an example, if u have cavity( caries) in your teeth and you are using toothpastes which can cure tooth sensitivity, then you are going wrong as the treating your cavity will directly solve your problem.

hello Practo user,tooth sensitivity may be of different factors like enamel wear,dental cavity,or due to the gingival recession.start using desensitizers which relieves some pain but they are only for temporary relief. visit dentist for permanent solution.Regards
Dr. Madhur Navlani Indore | Orthodontist
Start using desensitizing toothpaste. Get checked for attrision and abrasion of teeth or if any cavities.
Hi..your tooth might require filling or root canal. Visit dentist as there is no temporary solution.

Regards

Sensitivity is mostly caused by damage to the tooth structure, either due to wrong brushing technique or use of hard bristle brushes. Get to know the extent of damage on visiting a dentist and treatment options available. Sensitivity could also be due to erosion of the enamel, due to acidity in the oral environment.. Sensitivity is also sometimes associated with tooth decay.
Elicit the cause of sensitivity in your mouth through consult with Dentist
Dr. Sunita Karmankar Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Hello..try using toothpaste for sensitivity... at least for 1 week...see the result ...If still u get that pain then go for capping that tooth to prevent the problem. With regards
www.sakshidental.in
Cure of sensitivity depends upon the causative factors behind its, and it must be evaluated by your dentist first, so get your dental checkup done asap, meanwhile you can read my article on  dental hypersensitivity on my practo profile to understand the mystery and treatment of  sensitive teeth.
Sensitivity might arise due to a crack in the tooth, dental cavity, enamel wear or due to gum recession. Permanent solution will require a clinical Checkup for underlying cause. Meanwhile start using "RA-Thermoseal toothpaste" or "Vantej toothpaste", whichever is available in your city. Apply the paste on affected area and leave it for half an hour, then rinse- do this twice or thrice daily. But do get a Checkup done! Take care!
Sensitivity of teeth can occur due to varied reasons , the most common being a existing dental cavity or enamel wear. You need to visit the nearest dental centre and check for the underlying cause .In the mean time you can use any sensitive tooth pastes available in the market which might give you little relief.
Regards.