Tooth sensitivity problem

Dear doctor one year back I'm taking RCT treatment for my tooth and after that i forgot to refill with cap .now sensitivity is have very high kindly suggest what to do for quick sensitivity relief .. .

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth sensitivity problem

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
12 yrs. of exp | Nagpur | Periodontist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
A tooth that has been adequately treated with a root canal treatment cannot be sensitive. The problem would be either a tooth near the original tooth (with a new cavity )or the rct is inadequate. Please visit a dentist and get it checked out soon.
Dr. Piyush Jain
3 yrs. of exp | Bhopal | Dentist
As your rct is done and if you are feeling sensitivity problem with the same tooth go and visit your nearby dentist other than the one who has done your rct and u will find the real cause of it as per your sensitivity problem you can take one ketorol DT tablet sublingually to relieve the pain.
Dr. Avanti Hansalia
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Periodontist
For immediate relief, you need to take anti - inflammatory ( pain killer ) medicine. Followed by dental check up and if required X ray for that tooth to find the cause for sensitivity.